Inheritance Disputes & Wills and Probate
Sensitivity and respect for your situation are two of the most important attributes of our dedicated team. We focus on minimising personal disruption and upset at what can be a very emotional time, providing a supportive shoulder to lean on, while handling your case with unwavering professionalism based on years of experience.
We’re thorough, committed and conscientious specialists.
We work with bereaved clients as well as people planning for the future, looking at things from your point of view and keeping your best interests at heart as we push to resolve the matter as quickly and successfully as possible.
Some cases, such as probate disputes or sorting out estates, can be extremely complex. However, you can trust us to guide you through, handle all the details and explain everything clearly, and with compassion.
Inheritance Disputes & Wills and Probate at a glance
- A genuinely compassionate service, handling sensitive issues with respect and care.
- Specialist expertise in all aspects of wills and probate, from drafting wills to contesting claims.
- Practical advice on inheritance tax and trusts.
- We act for claimants and defendants, executors, personal representatives, trustees and beneficiaries, including children.
- Approachable and accessible team, available 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am-5pm Fridays.
- Lexcel accredited.
Thank you for all your help and kindness you showed to us on dealing with the estate.
Inheritance Disputes & Wills and Probate service summary
- Inheritance and trust disputes
- Advice on inheritance tax planning.
- Setting up and administration of Trusts.
- Drafting and executing both simple and complex wills.
- Probate (dealing with the administration of the deceased’s estate and affairs).
- Care of vulnerable relatives (including Court of Protection work).
- Representing charities in inheritance disputes.