Crime and Fraud
Being accused of a crime, either personally or professionally, is extremely stressful and worrying, but we are here to support you.
Cohen Cramer’s elite team defend commercial and private clients accused of general criminal offences. We also specialise in key niche areas too, such as serious fraud, regulatory issues and driving offences.
Tactful and sensitive, yet tenacious and determined, our expert solicitors are leaders in their field.
We are accredited experts in fraud and are members of the Specialist Fraud Panel, appointed by the Legal Services Commission.
Spanning over 25 years, our experience includes major international, as well as local and national cases. You can feel reassured that you are in the best hands, and confident that you will not be paying over the odds for the best defence. Our costs are transparent and we will give you a clear outline from the start, so you always know what to expect.
We will always see things from your point of view and work swiftly for the best possible outcome.
Crime and Fraud at a glance:
- Transparent costs with no hidden charges.
- Experienced specialists who balance legal expertise with a genuinely caring approach.
- Impartial advice and practical guidance.
- Approachable and accessible team, available 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am-5pm Fridays.
- Members of the Specialist Fraud Panel and Legal Services Commission adjudicators.
John Goodwin - Cohen Cramer
Crime & Fraud service summary
- Fraud, including money laundering, tax and VAT fraud.
- Regulatory issues.
- Any issues relating to dental practices.
- Health & Safety prosecutions.
- Extradition requests - both to and from the UK.
- Professional body investigations.
- Driving offences including:
- Fixed penalty camera notices. Speeding offences.
- Drink/drug driving.
- Failure to provide a sample or specimen.
- Careless and dangerous driving.
- Death by dangerous driving.
- Failure to stop or report an accident.
- Special circumstances.